We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Support the delivery of the interim end to end recruitment process by maintaining a working knowledge of an assigned client base.
• Use recruiting and sourcing techniques in order to meet hiring targets.
• Provide real time status updates to hiring managers, HR business partners & recruiters pertaining to the overall steps of the recruitment process; including the development of job descriptions, interview assessment questions, closing candidates to offer acceptance, pre-employment processes, and onboarding using the current applicant tracking system.
• Perform recruitment related administrative tasks to manage transaction volume that may be required from time to time.
• Bachelor's degree graduate
• 1 - 3 years full life-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume environment.
• Has working experience in implementing creative and alternative sourcing techniques; including but not limited to cold calling, external networking, internet strategies (niche job boards and technical websites), etc.
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems within global recruiting teams; including advanced level Boolean searches.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High degree of customer focus and service