NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 650 staff. It’s people that deliver projects and with over 48 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
Liaisons betwe en Asset Team and Completion engineers to plan and develop a
schedule to meet all well critical dates.
• Research use of brackish/non-potable water that can be utilized for frac design fluids.
• Assist in permitting wells for stimulation water supply and work with regulatory group
to provide monthly water usage.
• Maintains tabulation of weekly water usage from water meter readings.
• Attend weekly meeting with completions and Asset Team Leaders to pri orities the Frac
Schedule to meet leasehold requirements.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of expe rience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than ad ministrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications , terminology,
and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tas ks.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters .