Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories, Shell helps to meet the world's growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The Road Safety Analyst is a key role in our QGC Asset based in Brisbane. In this role you will provide specialist IVMS support to the Road Safety Advisor.
You will provide specialist driver behavior support to the Road Safety Advisor, including identifying behavioural initiatives and strategies. You will be responsible for the delivery of specialist In Vehicle Management System (IVMS) and driver behavioral input to external stakeholders.
Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities of this role will be:
• Identify and implement effective IVMS monitoring and reporting strategies for line managers and drivers.
• Generate routine and ad hoc road safety reports for the business.
• Seek, identify, and report trends in driver behaviours and performance.
• Provide IVMS support to incident investigations.
To be successful in the role you should have;
• Extensive experience in implementing and managing IVMS systems in organisational fleets.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge in IVMS componentry and systems.
• Demonstrated high-level experience conducting software analytics and reporting on IVMS data.
• Previous experience using IVMS systems to identify and correct behavioural issues with drivers. Previous driver assessor/trainer experience is beneficial.
• Demonstrated proficiency in preparing high-quality written and visual communications and reports.
Your outstanding communication skills and ability to work with others will foster collaboration with core business areas that will ensure optimal safety performance. Your excellent time management skills, drive for results through motivating others and a solid understanding of the requirements will guarantee your success in this role. If you have these skills, relevant qualifications, competencies we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table. Shell values diversity and offers: flexible work schedules, work and family programs, health and wellness programs, employee networks and mentoring, plus great training and development
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.