With operations in more than 20 countries, Nabors is one of the world's largest oil and gas drilling contractors. Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
The objective of the CRT Tech II is to be able to train CDS Tech I employees and to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Responsible for maintaining safety policies and procedures, completing tasks in a safe and timely manner, maintaining job related documentation, and training CDS Tech I employees.
• Trained in Cement Plugs Launching Service.
• Follow Cement Plug Launcher User Guide.
• Know basic Assembly/Disassembly of Cement Sub and Ball Launcher.
• Know steps in Rig-up, Rig-down and basic Field Operations.
• Shall maintain a high level of customer service, lead by example, and have a good driving record.
• The CRT Tech II shall report to field area superintendent and all levels of management.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable.
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Required to have a current and valid driver's license
• Required to reside within a one (1) hour drive of this location
• Required to have reliable transportation to get to work on time every day
• Required to be able to work in remote locations
• Required to work all shifts and days of the week
• Previous oilfield experience preferred
• Previous casing running experience preferred
• Mechanically inclined, hydraulic/electrical
Essential Skills / Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Safety and service oriented
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Good problem solving skills
• Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time. Requires the ability to stand and walk more than
• 90% of the time
• Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time
• Requires the ability to talk to hear more than 2/3 of the time
• Requires the ability to work prolonged hours in some circumstances
• Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds unassisted