Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories, Shell helps to meet the world's growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The Head of Security (HoS) is responsible to Advise SMDS Management of potential and actual adversarial security threats as well as providing protection to people, and assets.
This includes the following:
- Ensures and maintains a secure environment in consultation with Shell Corporate Security's Country Security Manager and Malaysian Government Enforcement Agencies.
- Engages with the relevant Government agencies and external parties on SMDS Emergency Response Management System and exercises (Security)
- Interfaces with Designated Authority, Marine Department as per ISPS standards and requirements
- Identify improvement and verifying compliance of HSSE emergency response system and security management system
- Develops innovative solutions to non-routine, complex security risks
- Champions compliance with the HSSE & SP CF (Security).
a) Annual budget / Opex:
b) Staff (direct reports) :
Enforcement supervisor - 4,
Assistant Enforcement Supervisor - 4,
Enforcement Officers - 28,
Security Admin - 1
The HoS is responsible for the following: