Raeburn is a leading provider of recruitment services to international industry..
Reporting to the Lead Process Engineer at the site, your duties will include:
- Providing front line Process Engineering support for the site including trouble shooting and acting as the Process Engineering interface to the site operation team.
- Assisting the Lead Engineer in providing design support to the site management of change process.
- Driving efficient and safe operation, including long term condition monitoring.
- Contributing to the development, planning & delivery of safe, reliable and compliant day-to-day operations of the site.
- Performing and reporting on Process Audits on an ongoing basis.
- Developing skills in pipeline management predictive software.
- Actively identifying improvements in asset & business processes, policies and procedures. Identifying impacts or conflicts & remaining current with industry knowledge, legislation, trends, key organisations and best practice.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Process Engineering. Working towards chartered engineering status.
- Significant experience working in an oil and gas process engineer position preferably with considerable experience within an operations support role.
- Experience of working cross functionally & with third parties delivering services, policies & initiatives.
- Development & implementation of strategies, projects & initiatives.
- Process Engineering, design, support, trouble shooting & management of change.
- Knowledge of Management of Change systems, processes and documentation.
- The application of process design standards specifically API520 & 521.
- The application of standard Process design including HAZOP, control valve sizing, process safety time calculations.