We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
Stewardship and Project Management
• Provide stewardship, knowledge and guidance on the current project management process and procedures, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with IT standards and methodologies
• Provide overall communication to both internal and external stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations
• Establish relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects and direct resources ensuring project portfolio objectives are met.
• Lead the IT direction of GC BU in accordance with the marketing-driven organization's growth target and strategy.
Manage the conceptualization, development and implementation of digital technology applications
• Adapt, source and deploy available digital technologies
• Work closely with vendors, external resources, contractors to develop and customize digital solutions
• Manage and monitor project / workshop / planning activities, such as facilitating meetings, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
• Manage technology budgets, project timelines and deliverables
Manage data as an asset that could be leveraged for multidimensional usage
• Build data analytics capability internally and coach sales and business support colleagues to use and mine data to add value to the business
• Ensure data integrity and that the data sets and analytics are of relevance and meaningful to our businesses
Manage external vendors
• Set expectations on deliverables especially on the execution of the agreed rollout
• Provide performance feedback
Number of contractors to manage will vary accordingly to projects to be executed.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred Information Communications/Technology
• At least 5 years' experience in software development and implementation
• Have the international project cooperation experience
• Have experiences about B2C\B2B\B2b(influence program) in FMCG or DCG
• Solid foundation of Program language; Familiar with J2EE (JSP, JAVABEAN, for servlet, JDBC, STRUTS, SPRING, etc.) \ .Net\PHP\ Python ......
• Master a mainstream database technology: the MySQL/SQL server/Oracle
• Have ability to develop and maintain the automated operations tools
• Familiar with Linux, Git, Maven
• Keeping on product development and technology development
• Have a strong sense of responsibility and an open mind
• Ambition, studious, have team spirit
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.