NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 650 staff. It’s people that deliver projects and with over 48 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Perform analysis of short-term LNG sales opportunities and the prevailing market in order to provide timely and accurate results and recommendations on venture allocation and minimum as well as target pricing. Conducts analyses of existing LNG supply agreements with respect to potential changes to pricing and other terms as required.
2. Prepare bespoke analyses for the evaluation of other short-term business opportunities or issues arising in the company LNG value chain such as amendment of the Development & Fiscal Agreements between company Ventures and the State of Qatar; pipeline gas supplies or swapping LNG deliveries with other suppliers.
3. Provide spot / short-term sale and value uplift reporting to management and shareholders such as for the company Marketing Committee.
4. Develop analyses on short-term LNG market pricing dynamics and trends in relation to the company ventures sales portfolio in order to suggest actionable recommendations for optimisation as an input into the preparation and execution of short-term LNG Marketing Strategies and Plans.
5. Lead the development and validation of assigned areas of short-term economic evaluation principles, tools, systems and procedures. Operates the maintenance and controls protocols to ensure their ongoing integrity and fitness-for-purpose. Liaises with Finance group to ensure appropriate calibration with the actual booking of costs and revenues.
6. Perform a peer review of analyses prepared within the Portfolio Analysis section to ensure accuracy of results and applicability of recommendations.
7. Maintains and manages the LNG and products price data system for utilisation in own evaluations and throughout the C&S group.
8. Document and analyse business processes as an input into the development of business systems by external vendors in liaison with them and IT Department.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Finance or other relevant field
• 8 years professional experience in an analytical or marketing role in the hydrocarbon industry including 5 years in the wider LNG industry.
• Competent in all aspects of economic analysis, controls systems, financial reporting and project management.
• Good understanding of energy markets in general and LNG market fundamentals in particular.
• Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal, external and senior audiences.
• High levels of computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as is the ability to develop, implement and maintain models and information management systems.
• Competent in Economic and Risk Modelling, Presenting, Gas and LNG Supply / Demand Fundamentals.
• Competent in Contracting and Developing Agreements, and Commercial Project Management.