NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 650 staff. It’s people that deliver projects and with over 48 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
Our Client delivers full EPC management solutions to the Oil & Gas industry and focus on Midstream and Transmission markets. They operate in a very fast-paced business with a great culture and flexible working environment. Through continued growth, expansion and project wins, they have an excellent opportunity for an Instrument Engineer (mid-level) to join its thriving Houston office.
• Produce the following deliverables: Instrument Index, I/O List, Control Narrative, Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List, Cause & Effect, PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations.
• Provide datasheets for all Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
• Review of vendor quotes, develop technical bid evaluations, and perform clarifications.
• Review design deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies, and Vendor Drawing Packages.
• Estimate future projects
• Successfully lead a project I&E team in the execution of a project by delivering quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule.
• Create an execution strategy based on the Scope of Work & Design Basis.
• Maintain client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings.
• Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project