Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. Fircroft currently has over 10,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Petrochemical & Chemical, Power, Nuclear & Renewables, Mining & Minerals, ICT and Infrastructure & Construction. With global contracts with the world’s largest technical engineering companies, Fircroft will find you a role that supports your professional life, builds on your skills and fulfils your potential, within a work culture that suits you.
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
* Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
* Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
* Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
* Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
* Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
* Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
* Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
* Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
* Compliance with policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
* Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
* Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
* Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.