Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories, Shell helps to meet the world's growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities
1) Project Design/Execution: Deliver world-class design/execution performance by embedding Revitalized Deliver-the-Limit (rDTL) and Better to Best methodology as the way of working and implementing full use of the Global Well Delivery Process (GWDP). Responsible for the design, planning, and management of completion and well intervention operations, with the full integration of the CWI Operations team and relevant asset teams. Preparation of detailed cost and time estimates, tracking of relevant metrics during job execution, after action reviews (AAR) documentation, well handover to production, and developing subsequent improvement plans.
2) HSSE: Integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on completion and well intervention operations. Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development (SD) in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles.
3) Mentor: Mentor & coach junior staff in all aspects of completion engineering design and operations, and in interaction with other asset teams.
4) Collaboration: Support and foster relationships with Contracting & Procurement, Logistics, Subsurface, Production Operations and Subsea. Support engagements with JV partners where applicable and the development and analysis of competitive benchmarking to drive operational excellence.
5) Contract Management: Lead the technical and HSSE management of relevant service provider contracts and support the contracting and procurement strategy. Collaborate with contractors regarding performance, future plans, variances, etc. as needed.
6) Innovation: Actively drive the identification, development, and implementation of new technologies and the opportunities to optimize field operations.
7) Goals & Personal Development: Develop annual personal performance review/management documents including performance contracts, individual development plans (IDPs) and goals and performance appraisals (GPAs).