Job Duration - 6 Months
Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide comprehensive and complete Human Resources support for all matters related to other Eni Business Units in the region (Bahrain, Sharjah, Ras AI Khaimah, Oman, Iran, etc.) and to Eni Downstream personnel in addition to providing support in HR matters to Eni Abu Dhabi.
1. Reference is made to the Framework Procedure for Managing Relations with Public Authorities of Eni Pakistan ("FPPA"). The Job Holder is authorized and has the power to interact with the Public Authorities (as defined in the FPPA) in accordance with the procedure laid down in the FPPA strictly for the purposes of discharging his/her official responsibilities detailed in this job description.
2. Manage all HR matters for other Eni Business Units in the region and for downstream personnel in accordance with employment contracts. Implement and interpret HR Policies and Procedures.
3. Effectively develop and control manpower plans, budgets and forecasts for the area of coverage.
4. Responsible for recruiting quality staff to meet staffing needs of all departments.
5. Responsible to keep himself/herself updated with Eni policies and interpret and implement them as well as guide employees in their queries.
6. National Staff Recruitment Process- short listing of CVs and conducting interviews of candidates, proposing salary ranges, preparing recruitment proposals & employment contracts, coordinating for pre employment medicals and conducting timely inductions I orientation of new joiners.
7. Responsible for verification of expense claims.
8. Monitoring and management of documentations and personnel files for national staff.
9. Develop, maintain and update Employee database and hard copy archives
I 0. Keep close Coordination with Head Office personnel for staff relkated matters. I I. Responsible to ensure proper management of staff leaves
12. Responsible to keep Employee Master database file updated.
13. Handle employee grievances and disciplinary matters as per procedure I practice.
14. Handle employee related legal matters together with HR Manager and external counsel.
15. Coach, counsel and develop team members.
- University degree preferably in Business or HR, working knowledge of the E&P Oil and Gas Companies will be an advantage.
- More than 7 years of experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Good managerial/ team leading skills and strong inter-personal skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills especially persuasive negotiating ability.