With operations in more than 20 countries, Nabors is one of the world's largest oil and gas drilling contractors. Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
Routinely prepares the rig floor area for whatever operation is to take place as well as function checks all casing handling and running tools to enable carrying out operational activities such as picking up, laying down, running, retrieving, connecting, tripping, standing back and/or disconnecting all components of the casing drill string, completion string, and when required, drill pipe.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must live within 1hr of our facilities
• Previous oilfield experience preferred
• Previous casing running experience preferred
• Mechanically inclined, hydraulic/electrical
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Safety and service oriented
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Good problem solving skills
• Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time. Requires the ability to stand and walk more than
• 90% of the time.
• Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time.
• Requires the ability to talk to hear more than 2/3 of the time.
• Requires the ability to work prolonged hours in some circumstances.
• Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds unassisted.