Wood Group designs, modifies, constructs and operates industrial facilities mainly for the oil & gas sector, right across the asset lifecycle.
Company: Wood Group
Skills: Gas Plant Operations, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gillette, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Gas Plant Operator near Wright, Douglas, and / or Gillette, WY with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry. The Gas Plant Operator is responsible for operations, maintenance, and reliability of natural gas processing plant.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
• Day to day plant operations, adjustments, monitoring & reporting
• Plant optimization & reliability
• Light maintenance, filter changes, etc.
• Work with Maintenance Lead to resolve any equipment deficiencies
• Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO), Hot Work, Confined Space permitting
• Attend monthly Process Safety Management (PSM) meetings
• Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA's), Pre-Start-up Safety Review's (PSSR's), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA's) along with any other PSM requirements
• Accountability of contractors & visitors on site, provide site specific safety orientations
• General housekeeping of buildings and overall site
• Performs mechanical integrity inspections and associated documentation
• Performs basic trouble shooting to ensure safe and efficient operations
• Other tasks as assigned or required
• 3 years' oil & gas or process experience
• High School Education, College Degree preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Good communication skills
• Valid Driver's license and meet Company's insurance requirements
• Proficient in writing and oral communication skills
• Effective documentation and reporting
• Team player who effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects