Raeburn is a leading provider of recruitment services to international industry..
Raeburn have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant experienced in UK Operated Assets to join an Oil & Gas Operating company in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Perform a range of business analysis including costs & revenues controlling and operations cost controlling activities to report and follow up on asset performance.
- Work closely with the Asset team; provide financial analysis and support to the Operations Manager
- Conduct monthly reviews of the cost control data, updating as appropriate, in-line with activity changes in the monthly corporate planning exercise
- Year to date and full year revised forecast performed with budget holders on a monthly basis
- Gather inputs and coordinate with other functions to prepare budget, forecast, Senior Management Outlook Calls, Finance Bilateral and BoR submissions for the Asset; input and report the data in the appropriate tool
- Periodically review cost allocation and charge-back mechanisms
- Responsible for all Operator-related financial tasks such as but not limited to financial presentations to JV committees, JV budget, JV Billings, regulatory reporting…etc.
- Focal point for the Finance and broader community for all finance related questions for the Assets
- Participate/Support Joint Venture and third party vendor audits
- Responsible for actuals reporting and analysis in close collaboration with the Finance Services team
- Provide input to cash forecasting and cash management
- Provide challenge and review to ensure all Finance processes are successfully delivered
- Assist Business Development Team with Financial Completion statements as and when required
- Full Ownership of Asset Financials - Opex, Capex, Abex etc
- Understanding of the financial requirements in JOAs
Relevant Accountancy qualification
Minimum 5 year experience in a similar financial position in the E&P sector with a good understanding of E&P asset performance
An ability to analyze, summarize and stick to tight deadlines
Good communication skills
A comprehensive understanding of financial governance and FP&A processes
A very good knowledge of our FP&A IT platforms (BPC, BBC , SAP)