We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
• Ensure smooth finance supports to business on accounts payable, continuous improve the AP process to achieve higher level of productivity in the work
• Review vendor payments/employee expense reimbursements to ensure that the payments are in compliance with company policy, process and local statutory requirements.
• Run the A/P overdue report and manage the payment voucher filing
• Bank accounts management, include opening, update, signature authorization, etc.
• Support daily cash application work, include collection and payment and cash flow preparation and analysis
• Fixed assets management, includes Capital spending tracking and controlling, monitoring AUC and maintain fixed assets master information and monthly depreciation check.
• Statistics reporting to local authorities, make sure the accuracy of the reporting data.
• Proactively communicate with Business Units for any question of payment raised concerning policy, requirements and process.
• Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor's degree with major in Finance / Accounting
• Experience in Accounts Payable (at least 3 year) and familiarity with SAP (preferred)
• Experience of managing bank accounts (at least 3 year)
• Good communication skills, fluent in Chinese & English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good logic thinking and positive attitude
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.