Leap29 are a global recruitment business, providing recruitment solutions in Construction & Engineering, Oil & Gas, Legal, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, Finance and IT worldwide. Our comprehensive range of solutions focuses on enabling our clients to achieve their objectives. Established for over 15 years, with 6 global offices, Leap29 offers its solutions in 89 countries. Our focus and commitment to delivery means that 97% of our customers use our service time and time again and over 62% of those have continued to work with us for us for over 5 years.
E3D Structural Designer Haugesund, Norway
A client of Leap29 in Haugesund, Norway are looking to bring an experienced E3D Structural Designer into their project team on a long term contract basis.
The project is the design and subsequent installation of a major windfarm in the North Sea, and so experience on similar project would be beneficial but not essential.
The client themselves are a global engineering service contractor, providing full package support to the Oil&Gas / renewables industry.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: December 2021
Required Software: E3D essential
Rate: 500 NOK per hour
An exciting project with long term scope, this opportunity is not one to be missed! Apply today either by using the links provided or by contacting Angus McCormick directly at Leap29.
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling structural steel constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in E3D/Tekla.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D 3D & Draw and Tekla
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with Equinor green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and - Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.