We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
1)Assist Commercial, Industrial and OEM (CIO) lubricants Area Business Manager (ABM) and his Channel Sales Managers to provide monthly analysis report, provide insightful commentary to management such as distributor performance gap analysis, sales pipeline opportunities. Take lead on the analysis process?
2) Closely monitor the quality of distributor funding program, consolidate and verify DMS database including sell-in and sell out data & inventory status, extract useful information for management decision making and execution to drive results.
3) Assist ABM and SDO (sales & distributior operation ) manager to develop and execute short to long term business strategies for CIO China
4) Ad hoc sales & SDO project & initiatives tracking & follow up analysis as assigned by ABM and SDO managers
• University graduate majoring in marketing or business managment
• Minimum 5 years working experience as a business analyst with a multinational company preferably in the sales or manufacturing fields
• Demonstrates in budgeting and profitability analysis
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint and a passion for working with data a must
• Proficient in both written and spoken English
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.