NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 650 staff. It’s people that deliver projects and with over 48 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
We are looking for a Drilling Operations biased Iraqi national to join an established operator in Iraq.
Minimum SHO Personnel Qualifications Requirement
- Minimum Diploma from any relevant background
- Drilling Biased is a must!
- Minimum eight (8) years' experience in oil and gas industry, specializing in HSE
- Possess internationally recognized HSE certification, e.g. NEBOSH
- Fluent and strong command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in the Arabic language is desirable.