We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
• Maketing and indutrisal informaiton collection and anyalysis, develop the sales and maketing plan of focused industries and accounts
• Deploy and rationalize the distribution network and build up relationship with the key accounts. Acheive the business target through the development of distributors.
• Develop opportunities of industrial customers. Pipeline build up to each phase of sales process.
• Provide all required routine service and business support to existing customers and distributors in the given areas;
• Assist cross functional teams to complete the marketing strategy design and deployment.
• Bachelor degree, magor on Engineering/Mechanical Manufactury/Chemical is prefered.
• More than 5 years sales experience; Experience of industrial lubricants product sales is prefered.
• In depth understanding of following industrial segments: Mining, Industrial OEM , Paper,Cement, Petrochemical Etc...
• Strong personal initiative, self-driven and target-oriented
• Excellent interpresonal, communication and presentation skills
• Be good at both spoken and written English.