Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. Fircroft currently has over 10,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Petrochemical & Chemical, Power, Nuclear & Renewables, Mining & Minerals, ICT and Infrastructure & Construction. With global contracts with the world’s largest technical engineering companies, Fircroft will find you a role that supports your professional life, builds on your skills and fulfils your potential, within a work culture that suits you.
* Is well versed with instrument and electrical codes and standards
* Has AutoCAD application proficiency
* Has Intools application proficiency
* Is a Self starter - able to work alone with applications named above with minimal guidance
* Has ability to create instrument and electrical bill of materials
* Is able to navigate in an operating manufacturing plant facility to collect and document I-E equipment details as and when required
* Has minimum five years industrial manufacturing facility I-E design/drafting experience
* I-E project development, equipment selection, cost estimating, project reporting and project management capabilities and/or experience is a plus
no per-diem allowance/LOA
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
AutoCad and Intools certificates or formal training.
Instrument/Electircal background would be an asset.