We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
HOW TO APPLY:
The perfect fit for our Chevron Stations Inc. (CSI) team would be someone who is people oriented, self-motivated, dependable, able to work effectively and safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
The Assistant Station Manager assists the Station Manager in the overall operations of a retail facility. The Assistant Station Manager operates and leads a retail facility by providing exceptional customer service, while accurately transacting sales of fuel and merchandise, and maintaining a clean and safe work environment for all. CSI sells gasoline and convenience products at our retail stations.
Provides exceptional customer service and ensure team does the same, including but not limited to, a pleasant greeting, smiling, making eye contact, soliciting additional sales, processing the transaction accurately, thanking the customer and inviting them to return.
Assists Station Manager in supervising day-to-day operation of the facility. Assumes control of station and team personnel in the Station Manager's absence. Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate to customers, colleagues, management and vendors. Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and CSI's policies, procedures, practices and programs.
Performs all duties of a Customer Service Representative.
Provide regular and predictable attendance.
Principal Duties include but are not limited to:
Manage all matters relating to the team. Duties include recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, developing, and performance management.
Manage matters relating to the station. Duties include control and monitor station expenses and inventory, conduct mini-audits, computer entry, cleaning, maintenance, and customer relations.
• Previous managerial experience.
• Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English effectively.
• Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient.
• Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and exercising good judgment.
• Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must possess intermediate PC skills.
• Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only)
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Previous cash handling and customer service experience.