NPCC is a world class Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company that provides total EPC solutions to both the Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas sector. It provides engineering, procurement, project management, fabrication, installation and commissioning to project owners and operators. It was established in 1973 and is owned by Senaat, an Abu Dhabi Government Holding Company and Consolidated Contractors Group (CCC), an International Construction Group. NPCC is head-quartered in Abu Dhabi and operates in Arabian Gulf, South Asia and South East Asia, and has future plans to expand its operations to Africa and Caspian region. It has relationships with most of the Operating Companies (OPCOs), National Oil Companies (NOCs) and International Oil Companies (IOCs), built on its proven track record of project delivery, quality, safety and customer satisfaction NPCC engineering, provides innovative basic, detailed and offshore engineering solutions, utilising the latest and most advanced design software. Its engineering services are provided by a team of over 800 engineers, based in two engineering centres in Abu Dhabi and Mumbai. NPCC has state-of-the-art fabrication facilities in Mussafah Abu Dhabi, spread over an area of 1.3 million sq. meters, and yard is capable of fabricating up to 100,000 MT of structural steel every year. The company owns a fleet of 22 offshore vessels equipped with modern facilities to support its shallow and deep water operations. It can lift structures weighing up to 4,200 Tons; and is also equipped for laying subsea cables and pipelines, up to 66 inches diameter; in water depths from 10 to 2000 Meters.
~~• Degree in Engineering.
• 4 years oil & gas sector experience.
• Sound technical knowledge.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Integrity, dedication & loyalty.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills.
• Written and spoken English.
• Time management awareness.
• Self-motivated & a team player.
• Knowledge of contractual matters.
• Jobs at this level are engaged in the preparation and compilation of the necessary documents, information & technical/commercial inputs required for the completion of tender documentation. Jobs at this level normally work under broad supervision.
1. Study tender documents.
2. Sub-contract bid packages.
3. Review Procurement bid tabulation.
4. Attend client meetings.
5. Prepare costing for NPCC activities.
6. Prepare tender resume.
7. Prepare synopsis of tender requirements.
8. Prepare technical & commercial proposal.
9. Technical & commercial handover.
10. Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.