Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
- Provides well site service to customers of Baroid.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of colloidal and general chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations and routine and specialized testing to varied field experiences.
- Provides guidance, including facilitating formal training, to fluid service representatives on company products and services, how drilling fluid technology can optimize service quality, industry knowledge, rig schedules, and rig operations.
- Conducts and interprets routine and specialized testing that provide technical guidance of Baroid's customized engineering fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel.
- Assists the operator's representative in specific operations planning and drilling operation optimization.
- Assists the Baroid Technical Professional and Operations staff in well planning and business delivery activities.
- Reviews well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons learned.
- Takes an active role in mentoring Field Service Representatives.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Minimum requirements are a H.S. Diploma, completed mud training at Halliburton and 5 years in fluid services.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Mud Training Required. Math Test Required.