We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• The Maintenance Supervisor exercises proprietary responsibility in coordinating, directing, and executing all routine maintenance activities. Responsible for maintenance and repairs, personnel functions, cost control, safety and fire prevention, compliance with all applicable environmental regulations, the enforcement of operating standards, company policies and refinery rules. In immediate charge of analyzing, assigning, and supervising the execution of maintenance, alteration, and/or construction work.
• The Planner responsibilities include estimating resource requirements, determining project task durations and determining material requirements based on the criticality of the equipment or system, the assigned priority of the work and the required completion date.
• The Scheduler responsibilities include building future week schedules based on the refinery operating demands, the criticality of the equipment or system, the assigned priority of the work and the required completion or regulatory compliance date.
• Supervises, coordinates, and directs activities of assigned area, facilities and/or related equipment in accordance with refining operating plans and instructions.
• Performs Planning duties such as determining resource requirements (craft and manpower), estimating task duration, capturing and ordering material needs then assigning to a designated crew or crews.
• Collaborates with Operations, Engineering, Inspection and Maintenance in review of maintenance issues. Coordinates with Operations to meet refinery operating needs. Makes recommendations for the improvement of maintenance practices, use of materials and inspection techniques.
• Works in the Routine Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Group to plan or schedule routine maintenance activities based on requested work.
• Reviews work requests, makes initial investigations, and works with the Shift Team Leaders and Operations Maintenance Coordinators on job prioritization.
• Ensures that materials and other needed items are present at job locations, keeps parties informed on related work.
• Enforces all management approved rules, standards, procedures, governmental requirements, and Company policies to assigned personnel to ensure these are followed consistently and completely.
• Works closely with the Turnaround (TA) group to ensure that routine maintenance not able to be performed on the run is directed to the appropriate T/A work list.
• Enforces all safety and fire prevention rules and policies. Ensures that all maintenance tasks are performed properly with safety as the foremost consideration.
• Supports updating of standards, emergency procedures, etc. Performs special assignments such as plant turnarounds and capital projects.
• Leads integration of safety plans into the maintenance planning, scheduling and execution process and is fully familiar with Tenets of Operation and their practical application with regard to the Routine Maintenance process.
• Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for routine maintenance planning, scheduling and execution. Aligns with Core Teams on targets and helps remove barriers to success.
• Normal work schedule is 4 days per week, 10 hours per day