We’re one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies producing safe, reliable energy now and for the future. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Invoice Processing Analyst located in Makati City, Philippines.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Process rush invoices and payment requests timely (within prescribed cut-off time) and accurately based on information provided
• Process invoices and credit memos in SAP timely and accurately based on information provided by the business unit
• Process in after the fact and foreign currency payment transactions.
• Adjusts vendor accounts based on information provided, approved, and agreed upon threshold amount
• Initiates and implement process improvements to sustain/increase quality of work, realize efficiencies, and/or make the processes more effective.
• Other Admin and Ad-hoc Activities as may be assigned by the Team Leader.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
• Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment
• Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
• Experience in SAP/ JDE is an advantage, but not required.
• Strong FSS Accounts Payable background is a must while past exposure in FSS AP supporting North America / Asia Pacific customers is preferred but not required.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.