Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. Fircroft currently has over 10,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Petrochemical & Chemical, Power, Nuclear & Renewables, Mining & Minerals, ICT and Infrastructure & Construction. With global contracts with the world’s largest technical engineering companies, Fircroft will find you a role that supports your professional life, builds on your skills and fulfils your potential, within a work culture that suits you.
- Supports and enhances 2D/3D seismic and wellbore acquisition programs across company.
- Will interface with the operating groups, other technical specialists, and vendors to provide 2D/3D seismic and borehole seismic survey acquisition solutions which safely meet organizational goals and commitments.
- May serve as a Formation Evaluation Specialist.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3
* Experienced with post-stack and pre-stack seismic inversion / AVO
* Experience in seismic attribute analysis to define structural and depositional environment/facies * Strong experience with carbonates
* Application of geophysics to unconventional plays experience. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Geotechnical or Geophysical required
* 20+ years of industry experience
* Geology & Geophysical interpretation skills
* Advance Petrophysical analysis skills in Siliciclastic settings
* Competency in computing applications (Geology & Petrel)
* Strong knowledge of the Petroleum Geology of the local area at a basic minimum
* Geoscience computing skills
* Good team player, ability to work effectively in and with diverse work groups
* Strong mentoring and coaching skills
* Experience in interpreting gravity and magnetic data.
* Sound knowledge in seismic processing and seismic acquisition operations. * Strong structural geology background with experience in all tectonic systems, in all geologic environments and all reservoir * types.