Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories, Shell helps to meet the world's growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The Compensation Analyst role is the focal point for all policies related to compensation, both global and local:
- Implements and guarantees the quality of all compensation processes in Brazil - such as Performance and Sales Bonus, IPR, Performance Share, Cost of Employment, among others;
- Is the interface with the appropriate global networks to assure quality delivery of global Compensation strategies/plans at local level.
- Provides advice for different HR teams (HR Ops, Integrated Resourcing, etc) in all compensation matters, helping their interface with employees and candidates - examples: Pay Pressure, Retention, Expat Remuneration, other off cycle payments, XP hires job offers etc.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of the Compensation Pack for Brazil and supports the Central Compensation team in the analysis of Salary Survey, providing local advise.
- Guarantees communication to staff and compliance with local legislation and Union agreements.
- Responsible for data quality and data integrity for Remuneration and Benefits processes.
- Assist with local market surveys e.g. collating and analyzing data.
- Manages day to day contacts with external services providers.
- Acts with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic environment, ensuring an effective engagement of local and global stakeholders.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company as a whole and of the individual positions in order to have a clear distinction for Job evaluations and Job matching with the market.
- High resilience to adapt to situations that might take the process out of the global timeline due to specifics of the country/business.
We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.