NES Global Talent is an award winning manpower specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 650 staff. It’s people that deliver projects and with over 48 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
A Fantastic Direct Hire TAX FREE Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienceSenior Commercial Analyst (Economic Evaluation & Bus. Excellence Dept) to be based in Qatar for a major oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidates must possess the following qualification and experience:
Required Qualification : Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent.
• Minimum 8-10 years professional experience in an analytical or marketing role in the hydrocarbon industry.
• Advanced understanding of all aspects of LNG economic analysis, control systems, financial reporting and project management.
• Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal, external and senior management audiences.
• High levels of computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Competent in: Economic Modelling, Presenting, Gas and LNG Supply/Demand Fundamental Analysis.
• Competent in Contracting and Developing Agreements, and Commercial Project Management.
• Competent in Budgeting and Stewardship protocols.