Raeburn is a leading provider of recruitment services to international industry..
This is a new, hands-on position, with a strong modelling and analysis content, reporting to the UK Finance Manager.
The Successful candidate will play a key part in developing a best-in-class, flexible, value-oriented, E&P economics and financial analysis capability for companie's portfolio of UK Assets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development and ownership of models for use in our planning and analysis
- Analysis of M&A opportunities in support of our London based business development origination and execution team;
- Analysis of new investments, potential divestments, portfolio changes and financings;
- Analysis and modelling of key commercial contracts;
- Support to commercial negotiating teams;
- Financial projections of consolidated cash flows and earnings in different scenarios, required for various purposes;
- Analysis of equity returns and other ad hoc analysis;
- Guidance and mentoring to less experienced economists and planners
- Perform Impairment reviews for the UK assets
- Provide analysis to the auditors for the impairment reviews