Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Repairs variable speed drives and downhole troubleshooting at the clients site.
- Conducts well analysis and troubleshoot surface and downhole equipment.
- Suggests design improvements that would maximize VSD performance and life.
- Repair VSDs, surface sensor equipment and communications equipment.
- Train other technicians in drive set-up and minor repairs.
- Maintains all required paperwork on service reports and filed service tickets.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Job tasks have budgetary type of accountabilities.
- Assists in supervising others and provides basic job training and guidance.
- Requires a high school diploma (or equivalent), possession of a journeyman electrical certificate and 5-7 years of experience troubleshooting electronics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.