Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty sub sea hardware, deep water intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project.
Duties & Responsibilities
To assist with the smooth running of the manufacturing and purchasing departments
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
• Excellent organisational communication and administration skills
• Able to communicate across all departments and at all levels
• Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team
• High level of attention to detail
• Flexible approach
• Hard working, productive and can build effective relationships
• Confident with statistical analysis
• Creative, self-confident and assertive
• Remains calm in a fast paced environment