Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Has good knowledge and understanding of applicable science and technology, gained through formal education and work experience.
- Working with customers, demonstrates knowledge of existing and emerging technology and product areas.
- Communicates to individual clients how the use of technology solutions allow them to be more productive. Is able to articulate and apply solution for assignment delivery.
- As an individual contributes to project teams. Effectively plans and manages own workload to meet desired service level targets.
- Maintains a consistent client-focused approach with clients and/or individuals.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering, geoscience, computer science or business and a minimum of 3 years of experience.